Sunday, January 6, 2013

We're Back!

After a LONG hiatus... We are BACK! 



This year promises to be amazing! As our first year of married life, I am sure it will be full of adventure and excitement! I decided to start back with a brief overview of the wedding and our holiday season. 

In case you missed it here is the link to the sneak-peak photos from our incredible wedding in September! It was an unforgettable day full of friends, family, and joy! 
I can honestly say the day was perfect! 


Following the wedding, we spent an amazing 10 days in Hawaii. 
**Watch for a post soon with photos from some of our incredible adventures**

We were blessed to spend Christmas break with BOTH of our loving families! 

On December 26th we celebrated 1 year with our amazing puppy, Archibald (Archie). He has been such a blessing in our lives and we are truly grateful that he is ours! Check out this adorable picture showing him on the day we brought him home and one year later! He is so stinking cute!

As we move forward this year we have so many amazing adventures planned and cannot wait to share them with you! Between activities I hope to share some delicious recipes with everyone as I attempt to fulfill my new years resolution to eat out less and cook LOTS more! I already have some great ones stocked up to share! 

<3 The Boilers MJK

No comments:

Post a Comment