Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Birchbox Inventory

If you haven't heard of Birchbox I cannot encourage you enough to check it out. Once a month I receive a little pink box full of high-end makeup, hair, and skin care samples. (You can even send a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription as a gift) Every once-in-a-while I love a product so much that I buy the full sized version. Come back later this month for some product reviews.

Check out the contents of my January box (that I haven't used up, haha). I haven't tried any of the products below yet but I know incorporating them into my beauty routine will be a blast. 

Hope this inspires you to break from your normal makeup/cleansing routine and try something new. Can't wait to share reviews on some of the amazing products I have tried. 

<3 The Boilers MJK

1 comment:

  1. I considered getting this for Rachel as part of her Christmas present! I'm excited to hear what you think so I can consider it for the future!

    ReplyDelete