Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birchbox Product Reviews (Part 1)

A while back I posted about the AMAZING product, Birchbox, that provides monthly cosmetic, hair, and perfume samples. Check out my post at January Birchbox Inventory. I decided I would post about the best products from recent boxes. I have broken the post into 2 parts, 3 months each. August through October can be seen below. Check back next week for November - January.

August 2012
BEST - SHU UMEURA shimmer illuminating shampoo and conditioning treatment. I am a stickler for hair care products. They really have a lot to live up to and with highlighted locks I need something that truly cleanses but also hydrates. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this one. If I wasn't already in love with my Aveda shampoo and conditioner this would be a must purchase.
Other highlights - Jouer Lip Gloss


September 2012

BEST - This was a TIE. I am not a regular user of consealer but the Wei Consealer was GREAT. I was really surprised with how well it covered and how light it felt on the skin. The second was an adorable hair tie that could double as a bracelet. The Twistband is the perfect accessory. It comes in tons of colors and provides great ponytail hold without kinking your hair (a MUST). I have already purchased a set for spring. 

October 2012
BEST - theBalm Mary Lou Manizer luminizing powder or highlight. This stuff is amazing. You can use it as eye shadow, or highlighter, or just to give your face some glow. I use it almost every day and will soon have to order the full size.
Other highlights - Mox botanicals lip butter, LiQWid SiLK The Perfect Wave Shampoo and Deep Conditioning Treatment

I encourage you to try out this amazing gift. Send it to a friend for a few months or treat yourself to a box or two and see if you like it. I have really LOVED getting a small package that is just for me once a month. Take a mom to consider and if you decide to here is a link: Milea Birchbox Referral
post signature
**All Images from Birchbox.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment