Monday, February 4, 2013

My Etsy Wedding (Part 4) - Gifts


I can't count how many times people have asked me about where I got all the ideas for the custom touches at our wedding. To be honest, most of them came from Etsy. I thought I would share links to the Etsy stores that we worked with to help make our wedding so full of personal touches!

In case you missed them, check out the previous 3 posts - Cocktail Hour & ReceptionThe Bride, and The Ceremony

For the fourth and FINAL installment I will focus on gifts for bridesmaids, mothers, and kids!

1. Monogramed Beach Towels - My amazing Mom, maid of honor, and matron of honor planned an INCREDIBLE bachelorette party. They even had gifts for those of the bridal party that were able to make it! I thought these monogramed beach towels were a great addition to our amazing trip to Sedona, AZ. 

Thanks to RegalRhinestones we rocked some amazing towels while chilling in the hot tub! 
** Adapted from RegalRhinestones**


2. Water Bottle Labels - In our out-of-town guest boxes we used small water bottles and replaced the traditional labels with custom labels for the wedding. By simply removing the label and replacing it with our own we were able to add a personal touch to each hotel guest experience. We even made some extras and used them at the day after brunch. 


Thanks to Davet Designs we were able to design our own labels with custom colors and names. 

3. Door Hangers - Another great addition to our out-of-town guest boxes were the Do Not Disturb door hangers. I originally saw this idea on Pinterest and fell in love. We had ours made to incorporate our modern style but in the end I just LOVED seeing all the signs on the doors at the hotel. 

Thank to Designed By Me we were able to let everyone at our hotels know that our wedding was a huge success. 

4. Bridesmaid Jewelry - I went a different route with bridesmaids jewelry and purchased something unique for each girl. Etsy was the perfect place to find a wide range of options. 


5. Bridesmaid Bags & Luggage Tags - I wanted to be sure to provide my bridesmaids with a stylish way to carry their necessities between the get-ready space and wedding venue so when I found these ADORABLE chevron bags I had to have them. After ordering these I quickly realized that it would be really hard for 7 bridesmaids to tell their bags apart if they were identical so I decided to add custom luggage tags. I think the final product turned out pretty freaking cute! 

Thanks to Ooh Baby Infinity and WhenItRainsShop my girls had super cute bags to carry their necessities in! 

6. Mother of the Bride Luggage Tags - Similar to the gifts for the girls, I purchased Very Bradley totes for the both the mother of the bride and mother of the groom so I decided some adorable luggage tags would be perfect for them too! 

Thanks to Happythoughtsgifts the mom's bags had a personal touch. 

7. Cups for the Kids - I think sometimes people forget that the Ring Bearer and Flower Girls need to be thanked for their efforts too. My amazing mother found these adorable customizable kid friendly tumblers and they were the perfect addition to the gift bags for the kids (more on these later). 

Thanks to LylaBugDesigns our little ones were more stylish than ever. 
**Image adapted from LylaBugDesigns**

I hope you have all enjoyed these Etsy Wedding posts. I don't have any more Etsy details to write about but there are a wide variety of other personal touches that we incorporated into our big day and I plan to continue posting about some of our wedding planning details. 

1 comment: